We are reckoned among our clients for manufacturing, supplying and exporting an impeccable array of Digital sound Level Meter. Manufactured by using latest tools & techniques, these sound level meters are ideally used for measuring of level of sound at any location. We have an expert team of quality analysts who checks the quality of this Digital sound Level Meter on various parameters so as to offer defect free range at the client's end.
- Digital display
- Record Mode for storing maximum and minimum levels
- Wind screen and 9V battery
Digital Sound Level Meter
The digital display accurately interprets measurement data to 0.1dB. Other features include a Record Mode which stores maximum and minimum levels for later recall and a Max Hold which freezes the maximum reading on the display. Wind screen and 9V battery included.
Range: 40 to 130 dB. Accuracy: +2 dB @ 94 dB. Resolution: 0.1 dB.
- RANGE : 3 ranges, 30 to 130 dB, input signal only.
- RESOLUTION : 0.1 dB
- FUNCTION : dB (A & C frequency weighting), Time weighting(Fast, Slow), Max. hold, AC & DC output.
- DISPLAY: 18mm (0.7") LCD (Liquid Crystal Display), 3 1/2 digits.
- FREQUENCY : 31.5 Hz to 8,000 Hz.
- MICROPHONE: Electric condenser microphone , 1/2 inch
- RANGE SELECTION : 30 to 80 dB, 50 to 100 dB, 80 to 130 dB, 50 dB on each step, with over & under range indicating.
- TIME WEIGHTING : Fast - t= 200 ms, Slow - t = 500 ms
- OPERATING TEMP. : 0 ℃ to 50 ℃ ( 32 ℉ to 122 ℉ ).
- HUMIDITY : Less than 80% RH